Available exclusively through the If'n Books Etsy shop!
We like to refer to this series as 'The Smacker' for the aesthetic punch it packs in its small size, but also for its ability to double as a harmless smacking tool for discourteous or bothersome cohorts.
4. Look Who Could've Used a Smacker with illustration by Jen Corace.
3. Rabid Comb with illustration by Sarah Neuburger.
2. Dance in2 the Positivity!! with illustration by Ray Fenwick.
1. Poodle, My Noodle with illustration by Alec Thibodeau.
3-in-1! Limited edition screenprint! Handy journal! Smacker!
Each is a hand-numbered edition of 100 so get yours quick like a bunny! (note: specific edition numbers will vary). We screen-print the covers by hand onto boards and case each one in with high-quality text blocks sewn in fancy-pants Italy.
Smacker Journals feature:
- Covers screenprinted by hand in Providence!
- A whole lot of pages - 144 of them!
- The perfect size to tote in your pocket 5x2x1"!
* Click specific image below to order.